Basic Policy Information 

  • ATV/UTVs  -  We are ATV Friendly! We love our ATV/UTV clientele,  although for the purpose of maintaining the peace and tranquilty of Stonehill Cottages - Please do not ride your ATV/UTVs on the property for any other purpose that to arrive/depart to/from the property for off-property trail riding.  We do not allow riding of ATVs on the property off of the asphalt roads/parking areas for any reason other than trailing or arrival/departure to/from your trail riding trip. 
  • Washing your ATV or motorcycle using our crisp white and very expensive Egyptian cotton towels will result in a $20 PER TOWEL fee charged to your card without prior notification. Please do not do this. 
  • Please do not operate the fireplace while the air conditioning system is also on.  Doing this can damage the air conditioning system.
  • Do not dispose of feminine products in the toilets - each of our cottages is on it's own septic tank system. Flushing feminine products will damage the septic tank. 
  • We have been very diligent in trying to answer questions with information provided on our website. Our published phone number is a mobile phone and is answered as we are available due to the fact that we have day jobs. If we do not answer when you call, please leave a message and we will get back in touch with you very quickly.  We can also receive texts on the phone number we have published - 479-216-7030. 
  •  Especially Important Policies
    • Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the cottages. Smoking will result in a very large charge to your credit card. Don't even think about it. These cottages are our babies. Do not smoke inside. 
    • We cannot control the weather and do not refund (nor last minute reschedule) in the event of bad weather.  That is a risk you take when you book your reservation. Our first priority is to accomodate you and yours and that you have a "second to none" experience with Stonehill Cottages, but we cannot make concessions for "normal" bad weather.
    • Generally we require a minimum stay of two nights on weekends, but don't hesitate to ask if that doesn't work for you - we may make an exception. We also run frequent mid-week one night availability specials in all cottages. The Rose Cottage is currently set up to accept one night rentals on weekdays. Don't hesitate to email and ask if you need a one night, but we do reserve the right to decline any one night rental request.  We don't like to decline a person who wants to stay with us, but we have to manage our calendar wisely and accepting one night reservations during our peak seasons can be very costly to us. 
    •  Payment & Cancellation
      • 25% of your reservation balance is due at the time of booking.  The remaining 75% of your total is due 21 days from your scheduled arrival date and you will receive an email containing a link that will take you to the payment screen.
      • Refunds will be provided in the event you provide more than 21 days notice of cancellation. The refund will be your total amount paid less  a non-refundable $75 processing fee.  To receive a refund you must cancel more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.  
    • Rates for all cottages are for 4 occupants.  Additional occupants will be charged at a rate of $14.50 per person over the age of 3. Please be forthright with your number of occupants.
    • No pets are allowed.  Although, pet boarding is available locally.
    • We do not pre-charge a damage deposit, but your card on file will be charged accordingly in the event damage is found in your cottage.
    • Airport Related Government Rate of $200/night is available for government specific travel related.   Be prepared to prove you are a government traveler.

Property Search

Serving visitors to the Ouachita Mountains, Wolf Pen Gap, Talimena Scenic Drive
and Queen Wilhelmina State Park from our offices in Mena, AR 71953

SEO By RankMagic -